The Women’s Health Center of Duluth’s mission is to “provide, advance and advocate for evidence-based reproductive and sexual health care for all.”
WHC practices evidenced-based medical care in a safe environment.
Serving all individuals & identities with respect, compassion and confidentiality.
We will help you understand your reproductive rights and our services, including safe, legal abortion.
It is our vision that “Every individual controls their sexual and reproductive health.”
- Medical abortions up to 10 weeks (the “abortion pill”)
- In-Clinic abortions up to 15.6 weeks
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Options Education and Referral
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B)
- Birth Control
- LGBTQ+, Transgender and Hormone Therapy
- Experienced Intrauterine Contraception – I.U.D. & Nexplanon insertion
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing, treatment and education
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) testing & treatment
- HIV testing
- Individual Wellness Care
- Public Speaking and Advocacy
- MNsure Navigator Assistance
More information about the Women’s Health Center:
- Call 218-727-3352