The Women’s Health Center (WHC) in Duluth, Minnesota is a medical reproductive health care clinic providing services to women and men from northeastern Minnesota, Northern Wisconsin, the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Ontario, Canada.
The Women's Health Center also receives funding from the Minnesota Department of Health to operate Family Planning offices in Cook,
Lake, Carlton and St. Louis Counties of Minnesota for women ages 13-44.
- Pregnancy testing
- Annual exams
- Family planning/birth control
- Abortion (for more information about WHC’s abortion services go to www.gynpages.com)
- Pre-pregnancy gynecological care
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Education and youth programs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Emergency contraceptive (morning after treatment)
- Breast and cervical cancer screening funded by the MN Dept. of Health
Teen pregnancy prevention collaboration efforts are promoted in part by WHC’s Fathers and Children Together
(FACT) Project. FACT is one of the oldest support organizations for fathers in Duluth and in surrounding areas.
Women’s Health Center Counselors are also available for public speaking presentations upon request.
For an appointment or further information call:
218/727-3352 or 1-800-735-7654
Email us at: Row32@aol.com.
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
All appointments and information are strictly confidential.
Contact the Women’s Health Center at:
32 East First Street, Suite 300
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 727-3352 or 1-800-735-7654